Friday, January 20, 2017

Personality

Each day as I watch my current children, I notice things about them that make up their personality. Grant pays so much attention to every detail and has the cleanest room of all my children. Miranda is diligent and reliable, making sure all of her to-do boxes are checked each day. Elsie is observant, watching the movement of everyone in our family and jumping in to help without even being asked. Clare turns everything into an art project, decorating things as big as her bedroom, and as small as her bar graph in Math. Gwynneth, we are discovering, likes routine and consistency like her mama!


As I notice these traits that make up my current children, it makes me wonder what my new children will be like. Being 8 and 10 already, no doubt they will have developed a personality all their own. I cannot wait to spend some time with them and learn about them. Travel time can’t come soon enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment